Established in 2013, Capital Services Consulting Agency, LLC, has been providing professional and quality physical security evaluations and threat assessments - with consultation reports. Our personnel are retired and other former law enforcement agents, and high-level state and local police detectives.
In 2017, Asset & Recovery Investigation Agency Inc. became part of our initial company providing our services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Founded by our President, Victor Rodriguez, our organization combines decades of law enforcement, emergency management, investigative, and physical security experience to provide our clients with comprehensive investigations and assessments - as well as in-depth analyses of our findings. This experience brought us to the cutting edge of investigative methods, and our commitment to excellence has kept us there. We put our skills and experience to work, accepting nothing but superior performance and complete satisfaction. For us, nothing is more important than ensuring the needs of our clients are served within state, local, and federal laws.
Our company is a small minority owned business. Our friendly, experienced, and dedicated staff are always ready to serve you. At Capital Services Consulting Agency LLC, and Asset & Recovery Investigation Agency, Inc. we are committed to all our customers, both large & small. Our first responsibility is to ensure that every customer receives high quality and reliable service.
We will deliver (or serve) legal documents to a defendant, or an individual associated with a court case identified in the legal documents in compliance with the laws in the service area. This may mean personally giving the documents to the defendant, or performing substitute service in compliance with state statutes. Our company will supply evidence that all documents were served after a successful delivery; this will be accomplished via an Affidavit of Service which is given to the requesting party or filed with the clerk of court. Services are available for all counties within Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
In addition to our own experience our agency draws on the resources and knowledge of those it is affiliated with, including:
- The International Association of Chiefs of Police
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Professional Investigators and Security Association in Virginia
- United States Association of Professional Investigators
- The New Jersey Licensed Private Investigators Association, Inc.
- The National Council of Investigation and Security Services
- Maryland Investigators and Security Association
- Federal Criminal Investigators Association
- National Association of Professional Process Servers
- Pennsylvania Association of Licensed Investigators
- ASIS International
- World Association of Detectives Inc.
- National Investigator & Security Professional