INVESTIGATIONS, SCREENING, AND ASSESSMENTS
Capital Services Consulting Agency, LLC and Asset & Recovery Investigation Agency Inc. ensures that you are well informed so that you can have peace of mind while we handle all the variables. Our expertise ensures all investigations are handled properly and carried out in accordance with the laws of your municipality and state.
Our organization handles many types of investigations, which may include obtaining/researching:
Addresses (Past & Present)
Marital Status /History
Liens / Judgments
- Financial History
Personal Assets (Banks Accounts & Brokerages)
Professional Licenses Report
Workers Compensation History
Sex Offender Searches
Rely on our resources and experience for professional, discreet, and comprehensive service.
- Do you need to serve a subpoena?
- Is a court appearance looming?
- Are you having trouble locating someone who owes you money?
- Are you looking for the beneficiary of a will?
- Is someone you care about missing
Our analysts and investigators can locate a witness, a missing person, a high school classmate, or a deadbeat spouse.
Is someone watching you or a member of your staff? Or listening to your private conversations?
Do you think you're being followed?
Our investigators keep their eyes on you just to be certain you`re not.
Are there leaks you can't pinpoint?
No need to wonder. We know where to look and what to look for.
Our countermeasures experts use specialized tools to “sweep” your business, home or vehicle. Once again, you have your privacy, a renewed sense of security for yourself, your family or your business.
Don't leave things to chance, or spend time wondering. Our Operations Center is running twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to assist you.
Services are available for all Counties within Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. We are available to handle last minute, weekend, and holiday requests. Our flexible rates for services may vary and may include a travel charge. We have dedicated investigators to handle pro bono services, depending on the complexity of the investigation or case.
INVESTIGATORY SERVICE FEES:
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
$200.00 RETAINER FEE IS REQUIRED ON PRIVATE INVESTIGATION CASES, ALL CHARGES WILL BE BILLED AGAINST THE RETAINER (Clients will be required to sign a retainer service agreement).
$35 HOURLY RATE (Min. 4 hours required)
PROCESS SERVICE FEE FOR MARYLAND, PENNSYLVANIA, NEW JERSEY:
WE SERVE ALL RESIDENTIAL, BUSINESS/CORPORATE, MILITARY/MEDICAL FACILITIES.
- $35.00 FLAT SERVICE RATE WITH NO MILEAGE CHARGES, NO SERVE NO CHARGE, (3) ATTEMPTS IN (5) SERVICES DAYS.
- FREE PHOTO OR VOICE RECORDING OF THE SERVICE TAKING PLACE.
- $50.00 BULK SERVICE UP TO (20) DOCUMENTS WITH NO MILEAGE CHARGES, NO SERVE NO CHARGE, (3) ATTEMPTS IN (5) SERVICES DAYS.
- $60.00 SAME DAY RUSH SERVICE
- SURCHARGE OF $.10 PER PAGE FOR DOCUMENTS OVER 20 PAGES
- ALL DOCUMENTS GO OUT FOR SERVICE WITHIN 24 HOURS
- AFFIDAVITS ARE PROCESSED WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER SERVICE IS COMPLETED.
- $50.00 SKIP TRACE
- CALL FOR MONTHLY SERVICE QUOTES
To begin service, please email your documents together with the name and address of the person/entity to be served to firstname.lastname@example.org. An invoice will be sent by email and can be paid online with most major credit cards.
You will be updated upon completion of service, and a copy of the notarized affidavit of service will be emailed and the original mailed to you.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE